Friday, August 21, 2009

Bind-it-All on "Psych" - USA Network

Ok, so I am at work the other day (my "real" work) and my boss comes by my desk and says..."Hey, the Bind-it-All was on Psych last night." I was like "Huh? What's Psych and why was the Bind-it-All on it?" Turns out Psych is a show on USA Network - "a quick-witted comedy/drama starring James Roday as young police consultant Shawn Spencer who solves crimes with powers of observation so acute that Santa Barbara PD detectives think he’s psychic.
Psych also stars Dulé Hill as Shawn's best friend and reluctant sidekick, Gus, and Corbin Bernsen as his disapproving father, Henry, who ironically was the one who honed his son's "observation" skills as a child." (that's a quote from the USA site.)

I found the humor to be enjoyable, if not perfectly dry for my taste! I laughed OUT LOUD at the BIA references!

The references to the BIA are at about 20:00 and 30:30 ("The binding on this thing is impressive!!") LOL! Enjoy!

7 comments:

StacyC said...

How cool is that...

Gail said...

That was very cool - thanks for sharing it!

ScrapAddict said...

ha ha ha way cool!!

Taffy said...

that is way kewl! i watch alot of USA shows, but this is one of the shows that i have a hard time getting into..LOLz

Bekie said...

I saw this episode and caught the reference to the bind-it -all. I was very excited and shouted out loud "he said the bind-it-all!" It was pretty cool!

Jennifer Priest said...

Yup--Dh saw that too--we finally got online to look it up because I did not believe him. Good thing my DH knows what a Bind It All is, huhu?!

Rina said...

i knew i wasn't going crazy when i saw it on that show!!! i love that show & for them to have the BIA makes it even sweet!!! :0)