Monday, May 10, 2010

Stamp Out Breast Cancer - Vancouver, Canada

Join me, Zutter Zister Fleur Smith, and help Stamp Out Breast Cancer May 15th and 16th. I will be doing a class featuring the Zutter Bind-It-All to help raise money for this great cause.

Stamp Out Breast Cancer, sponsered by I'm Impressed Paper Arts, is being held May 15th and 16th in Vancouver at the Granville Island hotel. Join special guests HRR Julie Ebersole from A Muse,Cathie Allan from Canadian Scrapbooker, Rebeka Marcille from DeNami, Eleonor McGarry from I'm Impressed Paper Arts and me - Fleur Smith- for classes, crops, demos, make n' takes and fun with proceeds going to Breast Cancer research.

Here's a sneak peek at my project:

Come on out to support a great cause and enjoy the creativity!  For more information go to the Stamp Out Breast Cancer website.

Zutter Zister DT Member Fleur Smith

2 comments:

Lynne Forsythe said...

FLEUR....what a great project for a great cause!!!

kanishk said...

your this post is great..
All the best .
free classified india