Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fun in the Sun with your Bind-it-All

I take way more pictures in the summer than at any other time during the year. That means I have way more pictures to scrap too! This year I made a summer mini album that had lots of pockets and folds so that I can add plenty of photos to it.

To start, I found some nice bright summery paper and started playing around with making some fold out pages.

This page has three folds and can hold a total of 6 photos on both sides. It ends up folding out like an accordian. When making fold out pages just make sure you leave a 1/4" gutter for the Bind-It-All to punch for the binding. You can simply fold it once or play around with multiple folds.

I then wanted to make some pocket pages to add some extra photos or journaling. These are super easy to make. All I did was use double sided sticky tape and adhere three sides of the pocket to the larger sheet.




The final page has lots of room for photos and journaling and makes a fun reminder of our summertime.

Take time out from YOUR fun in the sun, for a quickie mini for this summer's memories!

ZZ DT Member Fleur Smith

No comments: