Sunday, August 26, 2012

Junior memories book

Hello all. Nicole here. Where has the time gone? I can't believe it, but my baby sister is starting her Junior year of high school this month. Yikes. I feel so old. Last month while I was visiting my mom and sisters, Katie asked me if I ever made blank mini albums (which I never do), but I told her I could make here a few. In fact, I was really happy that she asked because the thing I love the most about scrapbooking is that I can make beautiful things for other people that are one of a kind. This month I had so much fun using some goodies from the Hydrangea Hippo Esty shop. Have you seen this shop? There are so many adorable trinkets, trims, jewels and so much more in this shop. You must check it out. This mini was a challenge for me since I am not used to creating minis without pictures but I think I did ok. And I think Katie's gonna love it :)












Supplies:
Zutter: 8X8 Cover-Alls in White
Zutter: Owire in Pink
Zutter: 4X6 Movable Pre-Punched Page Protectors
Other:
American Crafts, Echo Park, G.C.D Studios: Papers
Zva Creative: Jewels
May Arts: Trims
Tags, Flowers, Buttons, Trinkets, Leaves, Stickpin: Hydrangea Hippo Esty shop

1 comment:

Dwita said...

Love the idea of writing the word "photo" on its place. I'll try one later on.. ;D