Thursday, August 30, 2012

What's your number?

Hello ladies. Nicole here and today I have a fun tutorial for you. I am going to show you how to create a fun address/phone number book of your own. I'm thinking that this will make a great Christmas gift. Score! First cut 2 pieces of chipboard down to 4X4 and punch the top right and bottom right using your Round-it-All. Then use spray mist to alter the covers.
I found an address page on Maya Road's website and decided to resize the template to 4X4 and then I printed 50 4X4 address pages, front and back to use as my inserts. I cut 9 pieces of 4X4 patterned paper and then folded them in half to use as my dividers.Then I punched holes through each page.
After I punched each page, I fed the wire through each page and then used my Bind-it-All to bind the pages together.
Last, I decorated my cover and here's my final project. I love how it turned out.


  • Supplies:
  • Zutter: Bind-it-All
  • Zutter: 1" Owires in white
  • Zutter: Round-it-All
  • Other:
  • Clearsnap: Mist (Holly Berries)
  • Creative Memories patterned paper
  • May Arts: Flower ribbon in white and String
  • Jillibean Soup: Wooden Button 

No comments: