Thursday, September 20, 2012

Keep Forward


Hello Zutter world!
Today we are going to take a little
look at my Keep Forward album.

Big Picture just had a festival
Big Ideas Festival in which there
were a series of in depth challenges
for us to search a little deeper into
what we do.
For this particular challenge it
was to set up a layout or page
of that one goal or dream
we are working on.
I decided to set  up an album
to place my goals in but it doesn't 
stop there.
We actually have to move on them
meaning whether it be something small
or big each day just take a step or
two towards that goal.
I have quite a few but there are
key goals that take priority over all.
This album will be dedicated to
those.

           
There are a number of hard cover pages
and Zutter inserts so that I will
have plenty of space to document
my step-by-step process.
This particular album will be
put to good use for sure.
Hopefully we all will continue to
challenge ourselves to dig a little
deeper in our craft and 
continue to grow in it.
Thank you as always for letting me share!


5. Pink Paislee Digital Kit Happy Now
6. Bella Blvd. Stickers Sophisticates 
7. Echo Park This and That Stickers
8. Prima Stamps
9. Elle's Studio Tags
10. K&Company Smash Marker

                                     

No comments: